PUYALLUP, Wash. – May 18, 2023 – San Francisco-based real estate investment firm Hamilton Zanze is pleased to announce the...Read
HZ Completes 14 Transactions Totaling Over $280 Million in the First Half of 2015
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – July 15, 2015 – Hamilton Zanze completed 14 transactions totaling $284,930,600 in the first six months of 2015, signaling continued high levels of investment activity in the apartment market. Acquisitions were concentrated in Texas and the Pacific Northwest, which continue to demonstrate strong market fundamentals.
- Acquisitions: 8 properties (1,433 units) for a total purchase price of $141,225,000
- Dispositions: 3 properties (736 units) for a total sale price of $83,205,600
- Refinances: 3 properties (750 units) with refinanced loans totaling $60,500,000
- Equity: $56,675,000 raised in private equity for acquisitions
- New Market: HZ entered the San Antonio, TX market with 2 acquisitions in Q2
About Hamilton Zanze
Hamilton Zanze is a private San Francisco-based real estate investment company that acquires, repositions, and operates apartment communities on behalf of its private clients and institutional partners. Since our founding in 2001, we have acquired over $2.06 billion in multifamily investments across 10 states in the Western and Southwestern U.S. We currently own and operate 87 multifamily properties (17,778 units) across 9 states and 20 submarkets. For additional information, please visit www.hamiltonzanze.com.